By purchasing this service, you understand that there are no refunds.
- Total fees for the container are listed on the sales page
- Taking a place in this program, you are under contract to complete the entire duration of your payment plan.
- There are no refunds
- The payment plan is purely a financing option, it is not a membership contract. Therefore you cannot stop payments anytime. You are under contract to complete the entirety of the payment plan.
- You agree to have funds available in your account for payment processing at least three (3) days before the scheduled charge date. Failure to do so will results in a USD30 charge per day of failed payments
- The container Participant acknowledges and agrees that:
3.1. they have sole responsibility for making all decisions in their life and for
determining to what extent (if any) and how to incorporate concepts discussed at group coaching or general recommendations provided at the container into any areas of their life;
3.2. activities at the container (inclusive of any group wellness coaching performed) do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any mental disorders as defined by the World Health Organization;
3.3. attendance at the container (inclusive of attendance at any group wellness coaching) is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, psychiatric or mental health care or substance abuse treatment;
3.4. they will not use or rely on activities at the container (inclusive of any group wellness coaching) in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, therapy and/or counselling;
3.5. they are solely responsible for determining whether to share, disclose or otherwise provide any personal information and/or sensitive personal information about themselves or any other person with other container participants during activities at the container; and
3.6 The views expressed on this site are the author's own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.
3.7. with the exception of the information that the container Organizer requires to be provided by the container Participant to facilitate the container to them (first name, last name, billing address, residential address, card information, email address for payment confirmation and they are solely responsible for determining whether to share, disclose or otherwise provide any personal information and/or sensitive personal information about themselves or any other person with the container Organizer, its Affiliates and/or any participant at the container.
- The container Participant acknowledges and agrees that their attendance at the container and participation in activities at the container (inclusive of group wellness coaching) is not to be used as a substitute for any professional services including but not limited to legal, medical, financial, business and spiritual matters.
- 4.1. You must keep confidential, and not disclose to a third party without the container Organizer’s written consent, any information which is provided or made available to you on a confidential basis or, by its nature, could reasonably be expected to have been provided or made available on a confidential basis. This includes confidential information about the personal information and sensitive personal information of Affiliates of the container Organizer (inclusive of Monica Yates), and other container participants.
- 4.2. You also agree to refrain from circulating or otherwise disclosing information, materials and content pertaining to those exclusive practices, materials, fees or methods identified to you by the container Organizer directly or through its Affiliates as confidential. employed during the container to .
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR ENGAGEMENT WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS:
8.1. The container Participant hereby releases the container Organizer as well as its Affiliates, licensors, suppliers, subsidiaries, parents and advisors from any claims, demands, damages or other legal action which may arise from the container Participant’s dispute with any other container participant.
- 9.1. This container Agreement shall continue until terminated as specified above by
either Party or until the completion of the container Participant’s attendance at the
- 9.2. Any provision of this Agreement which by its terms imposes continuing
obligations on either of the parties shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- 10.1. The container Participant acknowledges and agrees that the container Organizer’s name, services, and any logos, designs, text, graphics, software, content, files, materials,modalities, teachings and all intellectual property rights in respect thereof, including without limitation, any copyrights, patents, trademarks, proprietary or other rights arising thereof, are owned by the container Organizer or its Affiliates, licensors, or suppliers.
- 10.2. The container Participant acknowledges and agrees that the source and object code of the Website and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure, and organisation of the same are the intellectual property, proprietary, and confidential information of Organizer and its affiliates, licensors, and suppliers.
- 10.3. The container Participant agrees not to do anything inconsistent with container Organizer's ownership of all of the intellectual property discussed herein. The container Participant further agrees that they have no rights, title, or interest in or to any of the container Organizer's Intellectual property. In addition, The container Participant is not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of container Organizer or any third party.
- 10.4. You do not have authority to use any of the modalities or content in your own coaching services should you perform a similar job.
12.1. The container Participant warrants that they are over 18 (eighteen) years of age and may legally consent to and enter into this Agreement.
The container Participant agrees to defend and indemnify container Organizer and any of its Affiliates and hold them harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to the container Participant's:
- 11.1.1. deliberate misuse of the Website;
- 11.1.2. breach of this Agreement; and
- 11.1.3. breach of the law of the jurisdiction in which the container is held in
connection with or related to their attendance and/or activities at the